The brain is the organ that controls emotions, attention, memory, ideas, and purpose. Helping the brain to keep fit is essential to ensure successful coordination and regulation of physical activities. Nootropics are cognitive enhancers or ‘smart drugs’ which improve cognitive functions, memory, creativity or motivation. The word nootropic was coined by a Romanian psychologist Corneliu E. Giugea in 1972from the word vouc or mind which means to bend or turn.
This article focuses on two nootropics which are readily available in the market; Synagen IQ and Intellex Plus.
Synagen IQ Core Focus
Synagen IQ is a brain enhancing supplement that prevents age-related mental decline. The ingredients used to make this magic pill are 100% natural and improve the functioning of the brain with time. Whereas it is normal for the brain’s cognitive function to decline with age in human beings, other external factors can cause the brain not to function optimally.
This supplement uses 100% natural ingredients. Below is a list of the ingredients used to prepare it:
- Alpha-GPC – Thispromotes healthy cognitive functions by increasing the level of acetylcholine in the body.
- Caffeine– Adds energy and helps to improve brain focus.
- Tyrosine – Improves cognitive brain functions.
- Phosphatidylserine – it helps reduce mental decline.
- Vinpocetine – Improves blood circulation in the brain.
- Bacopamonnieri – Increasesthe production of neurotransmitters in the brain
Is it safe?
There are no reports of complaints by customers having experienced side effects after using this potent supplement. This is because it has 100% natural plant extract which is safe for human consumption.
- There are discounts provided for big orders
- There are no reported harmful effects
- All company contact details are provided
- There is a money back guarantee if one is not satisfied with the outcome.
- Overall well-being after using the supplement
- The company has not published the ingredients list,
- It can only be purchased online.
Availability and Trial Period
This supplement is reasonably priced and customers are free to take advantage of multi-buy discounts which has trial period and money back guarantee.
Intellex Plus is a cognitive enhancement supplement that is made up of a blend of minerals, nutrients, minerals and patented herbs that improve attention, enhance mental focus, alertness, concentration, recall and recollection. Some of the ingredients listed on the package are Alpa GPC, Huperzine, GABA and Vinpocetine all of which are animal or plant extracts. The package contains 30 capsules to be taken 1 each day.
Is it safe?
There are no filed reports of side effects of any of the components used in this product.
- Increase short-term memory
- Increase in brain overall performance
- Laser focus
- Boom of long-term memory
- Improves energy levels
- The manufacturers have not disclosed the patented ingredients so it is not possible to know whether there areharmful compounds.
Availability and Trial Period
The packaging is 30 capsules in one bottle which is enough for one month.
It has a money back guarantee on first time purchase According to the Officials, they are quite confident about the product and giving full money back guarantee on first-time purchase whereby if you are not happy with the product you can return it within 20 days from the date of purchase. Only the shipping fee of $5 will be charged.
Since the nootropics market is fierce these days, both products are confident enough to provide a free trial deal to try their products, with you only paying less than 5 US$ for the first package. Although the deals are not available through the official webistes, you can find both products’ free trial deals on TryFree.Club under the section Mind and Brain.
Both Synagen IQ and Intellex Plus are great products for mind enhancement. They are safe since they are made from 100% natural products. One would be a little cautious with Intellex Plus because the patented secret component has not been declared by the company. It is recommendedfor regular use.