Erectile dysfunction ranks among the most popular infertility problems among men. Sometimes referred to as impotence, erectile dysfunction is the inability of a man to get an erection or to keep an erection long enough for a meaningful sexual intercourse. While the condition is common among ageing men, it is also noticeably present in the middle-aged population.
Signs of Erectile Dysfunctions
While erectile dysfunction happens suddenly, without warning signs, there are still some patterns that points to the condition. They include:
- Inability to achieve erection once in a while – this may not be a serious issue as it happens to most men.
- Gradual and persistent struggle to achieve or keep an erection – always as a result of physical causes of impotence.
- Sudden inability to achieve erection while with a partner but being able to masturbate successfully or get an erection early in the morning – always as a result of psychological issues and mostly do not affect.
The major symptoms of erectile dysfunction include the following;
- Struggling to get an erection while with a sexual partner.
- Getting erections that are not firm enough to achieve good quality intercourse.
- Having erection that do not last long enough to have a meaningful and satisfactory sexual intercourse.
- Waking up in the morning with an erection, but being unable to achieve it while with your partner.
- Dramatically reduced interest in sexual activities.
- Consistently going limp without ejaculation while engaged in sexual intercourse.
While some of these may surface and fade sometimes, it is very important to consult a doctor is any of them persist for a long while – maybe two months.
There are several factors that can cause erectile dysfunction. These factors are broadly categorized into physical and psychological causes.
The physical causes are underlying medical conditions that effects the supply of blood to the penis and the muscles of the organ. Some notable physical causes include:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Damages as a result of surgeries
- Drug abuse
The psychological causes of erectile dysfunction are emotional traumas including;
- Relationship problems.
Today, a lot of men are living with erectile dysfunction. Their inability to get an erection or to keep an erection long enough has made it quite impossible to satisfy their sexual desires or that of their spouse.
One of the ways of treating erectile dysfunction is by making use of Kamagra. This is a medication which contains active ingredient (sildenafil citrate) as Viagra. It can help keep erection for a longer period and you can be more sexually active.